Q: How to connect YEELIGHT bulb with Amazon Echo/Alexa?
A: Linkage mode:
(1) Firstly, please connect your devices on the YEELIGHT APP or Mi Home APP
(2) Have a device with Alexa, download the Alexa APP and connect the device to your account.
(3) Switch the server to a non-continental area in YEELIGHT APP/Mi Home APP. (continental server will support it in the nearly future)
(4) Search for the YEELIGHT actions in the skills portal of the Alexa APP, follow the prompts to find the devices have been connected to xiaomi server.
- From the menu, select Skills.
- Browse or enter search keywords "YEELIGHT " to find the skill for your device, then select Enable.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the linking process.
- Ask Alexa to discover your device. Say, "Discover my devices," or select Add Device in the Smart Home section of the Alexa app.
Q: How to connect YEELIGHT bulb with Google Home?
A: Linkage mode:
(1) Firstly, please connect your devices on the YEELIGHT APP/Mi Home APP.
(2) Have a device with Google Assistant, download the Google Home in Google Play and connect the device to your account.
(3) Add YEELIGHT Actions into the Devices of Home control, click to authorize Xiaomi account.
(4) After authorization, you will enter Assign rooms, devices connected to YEELIGHT APP will appear, click to confirm adding.
- Open Google Home APP
- From the menu, select Home control.
- Select â+â in the Home control section.
- Browse to find YEELIGHT service.
- Login with your Mi account and password.
- Once account linking complete, Google Home will discover all your YEELIGHT devices.
- You are all set! Tap GOT IT to begin controlling your Yeelight devices with Google Home.